Key-Account-Manager(in) (w/m/d) for Mannheim or Wipperfürth
Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to discover and help shape the world of promotional products together with us? Welcome to cyber-Wear, the leading provider of promotional products and merchandise!
- Flexible working possible, thanks to Future Desk and flexitime
- Cool team colleagues in a state-of-the-art working environment
- Support for world-famous brands
- You are young (stayed young 😉)
- You are motivated, success-oriented and like working in a team
- You are not shy and enjoy meeting new people, who you can win over in no time at all
- You are customer- and solution-oriented and understand what the customer wants from you.
- You are no stranger to merchandise management systems and computer skills.
- You have mastered an apprenticeship or a degree in the commercial field
Nice to Haves:
- You have a good command of English and perhaps even knowledge of other languages.
And here are a few more details:
- Working hours: full-time - 40 hours/week
- Place of work: Mannheim
Does this sound as if it would suit you and is it the kind of cool job you're looking for? Then don't delay send us your application right away! We can't wait to get to know you better. Send us your complete application documents, stating your earliest possible starting date and your concrete salary expectations.
Online to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
cyber-Wear Heidelberg GmbH
Ms. Anika Merkel